Keeping Our Kids Safe Radio Located In The Rocky Mountains, Heber City Utah
Bill Wardell Is A Radio Security Journalist, as well as the…
Head Of Online Security For Keeping Our Kids Safe!!
“This is where you come in – you yourself were a kid once, and you can never be too old to relate to what kids are feeling. Kids helping Kids gives you an opportunity to do good, help a child in need, and even form an unbreakable bond with them. Open your heart, because we’re all just kids, helping kids.”
Teens And How To Be Better Internet Parents.
INTERVIEW TIME: 9 AM to 10:00 AM MST, 11 AM to NOON EST ON: “Saturday’s“
INTERVIEW Day LENGTH: 1 hour; LIVE
GUEST: Over 500 guests and counting!
Guests Scheduled to CALL KOKS Radio at: (435) 657-1340
STATION: KOKS Radio on (KTMP 1340 AM)
SHOW NAME: Keeping Our Kids Safe Radio
HOST: Bill Wardell
PRODUCER: Bill Wardell
For interview requests: fill out the KOKS Radio Request Form
STATION ADDRESS: Rocky Mountains, Heber City Utah
STATION 800#: 1-800-652-7288 prompt #5
STATION PHONE: (435) 657-1340
STATION EMAIL: KOKS1340@gmail.com
STATION WEBSITE: KOKSRadio.com
STATION PORTAL: Blog.KOKSRadio.com
STATION THE WALL: KeepingOurKidsSafe.co
STATION On Twitter: @KOKSRadio
STATION On Facebook: @KeepingOurKidsSafe
NOTES: Please call in 5-7 minutes before show time. Please dial in on a land-line as it makes for better sound quality and a better recording.
The Live part of the show is 60 minutes… the recording of the whole show will be posted!
So, please come back and download or you can use… the show player up on the right side of this blog, where the BIG Red Arrow is pointing…
Bill, is well known and respected for his expertise of Online Safety & Security both as an Online Radio Host & Radio Security Journalist.
He has built many online communities & website information portals, to teach parents, grandparents, educators and leaders how to keep kids safe & secure online as well as offline!
With over 20 years of experience owning and operating businesses offline and online. Bill has produced and hosted over 470 radio interviews with industry leaders worldwide.
These are The 4 KOKS Cornerstones for happy kids & involved parents:
- 1. Awareness (U care)
- 2. Communication (listening)
- 3. Teaching (the best part)
- 4. Follow through (action).
Read the full story, The 4 KOKS Cornerstones.
Be Aware. Start Actively Communicating. Parents you need to start teaching them NOW, and make sure to follow through by discussing these kinds of peer pressure related activities with your children. Be diligent and improve daily on Keeping Our… YOUR Kids Safe.
Prevent Internet Security Issues by using KOKS’s Simple Parenting Cornerstones to teach your children about online and offline safety.
We hope you’ve enjoyed and learned from our blog, if you have any questions, Click IT: To Contact Us
Learn IT, DO IT, Teach IT, Share IT, BE IT
Keeping Our Kids Safe Radio Show Host
Radio Security Journalist
© 2006 – 2013 Keeping Our Kids Safe
- Boys will be Boys!! I AM ME – Survivor of child abuse! (4/4/2013) - Patrick now forty-nine, tells his compelling story of being bullied by his older brother and the only known surviver out of thirty-three children who were killed by the notorious serial killer John Wayne Gacy.
- Talking to your kids about their civil rights, with Rabbi Ben Kamin! (2/28/2013) - As parents, its our job to know what our kids learning. Make sure to have family time every week and to gather together for at least one meal as a family. During that time you ask questions and listen to their answers… then praise and with their learning!!! Just like Martin Luther King Jr. did for a whole generation and beyond!
- How to keep your children safe from cyber-bullies! (2/2/2013) - “Your child may not know “cyber-bullying” by name but he or she knows what it looks and feels like,” says Marian Merritt, Norton’s Internet Safety Advocate. See below the interview I did with Marian’s 5 years ago it is fantastic!! Marian talked about her recently authored Symantec’s “Family Online Safety Guide,” and how it was Keeping Our Kids Safe… on the Internet!
- Fear, Fright and Fantasy – Making Reading a Fearless Experience for Kids, by Helen Stringer! (1/31/2013) - Joining Bill today on KOKS Live was Helen Stringer to talk about: Fear, Fright and Fantasy – Making Reading a Fearless Experience for Kids!
- Reading it does the mind good, with Phillip Margolin (1/24/2013) - Ultimately, parents are responsible for their kids reading and education, especially teaching them the value of READING! Take time before your kids go to bed to READ!! Give them the opportunity to pick books they would like to read, and also share with them the awesome experience of going to a bookstore, just to Browse!
- uKnowKids… With Tim Woda, Educate, Engage and Protect Our KIDS Online! (1/17/2013) - Tim Woda’s own son was targeted and stalked by an online predator. Tim’s story includes how his investigative work lead to the arrest of the man in question after local and federal authorities initially said they were unable to help protect his son. As it turns out, the man had been raping and molesting children throughout the Maryland and DC area for years.
- Lynette Owens, The Director of Trend Micro’s Internet Safety for Kids and Families (1/11/2013) - As a pro-technology parent and Internet safety advocate, Lynette spends most of her time raising awareness and educating the public about the safe and responsible use of the Internet, recruiting fellow employee volunteers to get involved around the world, or volunteering her own time in her community.
- Matthew Sleeth, MD. Creation Care Leader, Author and Teacher! (1/3/2013) - I would like to thank Matthew for his time today, his book is awesome!! I would recommend his book to everyone struggling with life’s challenges. One of the biggest challenges? Raising Your Kids To Be Good Kids, and having a great relationship with them now and in the future! Remember to do your part in Keeping Our Kids Safe!
- Daniel Rudich, FamZee Keeping Your Family Safe 24/7 (12/27/2012) - Smartphones can be seen as a mixed blessing – both parents and children, including teens feel that smartphones make their lives safer and more convenient…
- Julia Cook Author, Teacher, Counselor & National Keynote Presenter On KOKS (12/21/2012) - Julia Cook was born and raised in Salt Lake City Utah. While living in Utah, she became actively involved in teaching children how to ski. That experience led to a love of teaching in general.
Julia now lives in Fremont, Nebraska. She has a Master’s degree in Elementary School Counseling. While serving as a guidance counselor, Julia often used children’s books to enhance her classroom lessons. She is now nationally recognized as an award-winning children’s book author and parenting expert.
- 10 Year Anniversary, For Erin Runnion and the Abduction Of Her Precious Daughter Samantha. (12/19/2012) - I want to thank Michelle and Erin for joining me today on the KOKS Radio Show… it was an awesome interview, do yourself and your kids a favor by listening to the recording above, because it will make a difference with your kids and yourself!!
- Kevin Breel Says BAdreamer, don’t let Today’s Technology Steal Your DREAM! (12/13/2012) - Parents please take the time to download this or listen NOW to a young man who has grown up in the world of Technology and a Digital world, and found he does not have to be connected to everyone… does not need 1000′s so called online friends, nor does he need a Facebook account, to be social!!!